In Store Auditing
Capturing in-store information through regular retail audit programmers.
AIDA Marketing & Management ADVERT will work with you and your team to design an in-store auditing program and surveys that meets your needs. Our trained auditors will visit your stores to collect data specific to your program requirements. Generally these overt visits, like the covert mystery shop, are performed on a random, unannounced basis.
In-store audits may measure:
- Store layout and adherence to planograms.
- Compliance with corporate branding, merchandising and signage guidelines.
- Out-of date product removal and product recalls.
- Presence and position of promotional displays, signs and material.
- Store environment: temperature, cleanliness, appearance.
- Cash handling policy adherence.
- Store maintenance policy adherence.